Emergency Root Canal & Dental Care Procedures
You may have an endodontic emergency if you’re experiencing:
- Severe pain to changes in temperature (i.e. hot or cold)
- Pain when chewing or biting
- Swelling around the tooth or face in the associated area
If you’re dealing with any of these symptoms, don’t fill out the form to schedule your visit, give us a call immediately at (801) 282-1651. We utilize an answering service that can put you in contact with our doctor regardless of the hour or the day, so you can get the help you need right when you need it.
Tooth pain is not something that can wait. A failure to address these issues as they arise can lead to severe pain, spreading of infection, or eventual tooth loss. At our office, we will do everything possible to alleviate your pain the same day you call. We reserve emergency slots in our schedule to ensure that you will be seen promptly when the need arises.
Post-Endodontic Operation Emergency
Were you already a patient at Kochevar Endodontics? Give us a call at (801) 282-1651 if you see any of these signs:
- Your mouth or face is visibly swelling
- An allergic reaction to medication, such as rashes, hives, or itching
- A return of the original symptoms you had before endodontic surgery
- Excessive bleeding
We want to make sure that you’re taken care of. If you are experiencing any other types of pain or discomfort that could be alleviated with the help of an endodontist, call us immediately. We are available any time.