At Kochevar Endodontics, the health and safety of our patients and team is always a top priority. We already assure universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
At this time, our office is taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- If you have a fever, cough, chills or flu-like symptoms or have recently traveled to a high-risk area, please contact our office to reschedule.
- Any employee of Kochevar Endodontics has been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms.
- Only scheduled patients will be invited back into our treatment areas. All other guests must remain in their vehicles. We will make limited exceptions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for immediate use for all who enter our office.
- Our entire team has been instructed to wear protective masks at all times. They will continue to wash their hands frequently.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we are ready for you. Simply call us when you arrive and one of our team members will bring you the paperwork, and when we are ready to seat you, we will let you know.
You can be assured safety measures at Kochevar Endodontics will continue to evolve as more information develops. Thank you for understanding; we look forward to serving you.
— The team at Kochevar Endodontics